Presented by Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Saturday, December 13
8:30 – 10:30am
Hilton Garden Inn, Temple
Breakfast with Santa is the perfect way to support CSNN while getting into the holiday spirit. The event will include a kid-friendly breakfast, holiday crafts, a raffle and silent auction and of course pictures with Santa!
Tickets are now available for purchase! Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There are several different ways you can purchase tickets:
- You can stop by the CSNN office and pay with check, money order, or cash and pick up your tickets.
- You can mail in a check or money order and we will mail your tickets back to you or hold them for you at will call the day of the event.
- You can purchase tickets online as well for an additional processing fee and we will mail your tickets to you or hold them for you at will call the day of the event.
Click here to purchase tickets online.
February 19, 2015: Estate Planning and Special Needs Trusts Legal planning can be overwhelming. During this session, we will review the purpose of a will, what probate is, how to avoid probate, what a special needs trust does, and the importance of ensuring your beneficiary designations forms for your life insurance and retirement accounts are filled out correctly.
- Location: Camino Real Financial Strategies 6200 Bridgepoint Parkway Building IV, Suite 125 (1st door on your left when you walk into the building) Austin, TX 78730
- Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Phone: (512) 329-4235
- Fees: Complimentary
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
Click the link below to watch the message:
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM CRITERIA: The AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to a deserving student with a disability who is pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a Junior in college) in an accredited university who is pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- Applicant must have a disability;
- Applicant must be enrolled FULL TIME as an undergraduate student (junior standing and above) or enrolled PART TIME or FULL TIME in a graduate school;
- Preference is given to students majoring in a field related to disability and health (see Scholarship Program Criteria above);
- Applicant must be a US citizen or legal resident living in the US and enrolled in an accredited United States university.
- Funds are limited to under $1,000
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: