SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM CRITERIA: The AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to a deserving student with a disability who is pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a Junior in college) in an accredited university who is pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- Applicant must have a disability;
- Applicant must be enrolled FULL TIME as an undergraduate student (junior standing and above) or enrolled PART TIME or FULL TIME in a graduate school;
- Preference is given to students majoring in a field related to disability and health (see Scholarship Program Criteria above);
- Applicant must be a US citizen or legal resident living in the US and enrolled in an accredited United States university.
- Funds are limited to under $1,000
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION: