CSNN-Sponsored Events Policies
- Registration is required for each person attending the event. If an individual is not registered, they will not be able to participate. If “parent/sibling” tickets are sold out, please call the CSNN office at 254-933-7597 to see if more tickets can be made available.
- Our events are for children (age 0-21st birthday) with special needs, their parents and siblings, and a nurse or therapist if necessary. If you have questions about this policy, please call the CSNN office.
- For some of our events, it is necessary that you arrive on time. If you are late to an event, you may either not be able to participate or you may be responsible for the cost of the activity.
- Parents are required to remain with their children at all times during CSNN events.
- If you find that you will not be able to attend an event that you have registered for, please call the CSNN office so that another family may have the opportunity to enjoy the event.
Diaper Week – Oct. 8th – 10th (Belton), Oct. 11th (Waco); call the office if you need to schedule pick-up or change your child(ren)’s diaper sizes prior to order placement
CSNN Annual Conference – Oct. 13th, 8am – 3pm